The school maintains GPS fitted buses in compliance with safety and security norms. A responsible adult travels on the bus to ensure the safety of the students. The buses pick up and drop children travelling from Hosur and other places. The details of the bus routes are available on request and changes are incorporated if possible. To ensure punctuality, parents are requested to be at the bus stop 5 minutes before the stipulated time in the morning and afternoon.
The buses will stop at the fixed stops only keeping in view the safety and convenience of all the students and are subject to change only with consent of the authorities.
- ROUTE 1 - Mathigiri(Driver : +++++++++++ | Mob: +++++++++++ )
- ROUTE 2 - Kelamangalam (Driver : +++++++++++ | Mob: +++++++++++ )
- ROUTE 3 - Bagalur (Driver : +++++++++++ | Mob: +++++++++++ )
- ROUTE 4 - Attipalli (Driver : +++++++++++ | Mob: +++++++++++ )
- ROUTE 5 - Sulagiri (Driver : +++++++++++ | Mob: +++++++++++ )
The following rules and regulations have been formulated in the interest of the Parents and the Students keeping in mind the valuable suggestions from the parents:
- The prescribed Transport fees must be paid before availing the facility.
- Payment can be made term wise.
- School authorities have taken proper care in identifying and fixing the pickup and drop points with least inconvenience to the Parents. From this, Parents have to select the convenient pickup and drop points for their children and intimate the same to the School in writing. The Parents have to make arrangements to drop and pickup the children from the respective points.
- Any request by the Parents for alterations in the pick-up / drop point will not be entertained unless valid reasons are given in writing. Frequent request for changes in the points will not be entertained.
- The parents have to bring their children to the Street/Road in front of their residence and under no circumstances, will the school be expected to pick up the children from inside the house/flat. If the Street/Road is very narrow wherein the vehicle cannot take U-turn, the children should be brought/ picked up from the beginning/end of the street and Van will not enter into such street/road.
- Parents are requested to be ready before 5 minutes at the Pickup and drop points at the stipulated time in order to ensure that the Van reaches the School/residence in time and also to avoid any inconvenience to the other children/parents waiting in subsequent points. Any delay in boarding the school Bus at the pickup points will not be entertained. If, by any chance the Child misses the bus, parents have to make their own arrangement to send the child to the school. Like-wise, if the parents are not available at the drop point as per the time schedule, as a safety measure the child will be driven back to the school and under such circumstances, the parents have to make their own arrangements to pick up their child from the school.
- If the school bus is held up or delayed due technical reasons the school will make alternate arrangements and the parents cooperation in the same is sought.
- If the van is not able to reach the pickup points in time due to blocking or diversion of traffic on account of public meeting, festivals etc, the parents are expected to drop the children on their own.
- If the bus is not able to enter any specific street/ road, due to road maintenance works, the parents have to bring their children to the nearby approachable point with prior information to the bus driver.
- Parents are also requested to educate their children on their proper behavior while being transported to and back from the school to ensure a pleasant and a safe travel.